When you hear the words, “third eye,” what comes often to your mind? Maybe, you have thought of it as the ability of a person to see souls and other paranormal creatures. Nonetheless, that is the common misconception about the third eye.
Defining Third Eye
Located in the vertebrate brain is a pea-sized gland called pineal gland. It is shaped like a pine cone and it is situated near the hypothalamus and pituitary gland. The pineal gland is also known as the third eye. This gland is said to be the organ of supreme universal connection which is linked to imagination, meditation, lucidity, and instinct.
In Biology, the pineal is responsible for producing melatonin which controls your reproductive hormones and circadian rhythms. It affects your sexual maturation as well as your sleeping patterns. Aside from these, the pineal is also accountable for numerous biological functions.
How important is the Third Eye?
Maybe you have asked yourself regarding the significance of the third eye. Developing the third eye chakra and its abilities is essential. Why? The main reason for this is that your intuition and higher wisdom could come alive when your sixth sense is fully opened and balanced. Why should you awaken your third eye? If your third eye is open, more likely, you will have the ability to block confusion, uncertainty, and other negativities. You will see what’s beyond the physical world.
Opening your third eye is connecting yourself with your spirit. You will have the ability to cultivate your esoteric skills – lucid dreaming, astral projection, enhanced imagination and a lot more. Unfortunately, developing the third eye can be challenging for some.
To help you unleash your esoteric skills, the points below can be your guide.
- Change your diet. Eating healthy food is not a problem. However, consuming food enriched with fluoride should be avoided. Why? This is because fluoride contributes to pineal gland calcification. This is the build-up of calcium phosphate crystals. This occurs due to the existence of toxins in everyday products– including fluoride. Instead of consuming too much fluoride, consider taking supplements that will help you detoxify your third eye. There are a lot of ingredients out there that can aid you in pineal gland purification.
- Cultivate silence by having a consistent meditation. This technique can help you activate your sixth sense. You can also add chanting to your meditation.
- Hone your intuition. Here, you should find ways in gaining confidence. Keep your mind and chakras open to all the possibilities that life could offer.
- Improve your creativity. Release your creativity by exploring your skills. Do not limit yourself. In this way, you can loosen your rational mind.
- Collaborate with nature. Do sun gazing to boost your pineal gland. Remember, the sun is a great source of power. You can also collaborate with crystals. Gemstones in the violet palette serve to stimulate and nurture the third eye.
The sixth sense is significant to one’s life because it helps you appreciate the true world. Learning how to unleash your esoteric skills is a must. To help you more about unleashing esoteric skills, start here.